Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Dec 1 2017 - Adventure!

I decided to play along with this FUN Sketch from the 
This is the sketch for their December 1st Challenge:



Here is my take on this fab sketch!
I used a photo of my hubby and I that I took (yes, it was a selfie!) at Sr. Frogs, after a super fun day spent driving Dune Buggies, Snorkeling and eating an authentic Mexican Lunch, while on a port excursion in Cozumel!  This was our 1st port on our 2016 Westbound Panama Canal Cruise - on the Disney Wonder.  We had a great time, and the margaritas were delicious too!


Here are a few close ups too!




Item used:
Graphic 45 - Oceania - Jasmine Nights
We R Memory Keepers - North Pole "Peppermint Pomegranate"
Scraps of papers I've had in my stash for a while!
Wooden embelishments
Embroidery floss
Black Gel Pen
Queen and Co - Pearls - Pretty in Pink, Shamrock Green, Yellow Sunshine, and Rhinestones -Out to Sea, along with Pinwheels - Blue
Ranger Distress Stains - Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Mermaid Lagoon

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the Super Fun Sketch Challenge (as always,) STUCK?! Sketches Blog - !! I had a blast playing along with you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

12 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful and happy layout to document a fun memory. Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous and colorful this is... wow so pretty.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun page. Great pattern play! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, colourful and fun page! I particularly like the colourful thread under your embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FUN layout!! I love it!! I love the bold colors and patterns you used! I always shy away from bold so I love it when I see others using them and making amazing layouts! What a great photo to remember this vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!