Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

July Double Challenge Entry - Drinks by the Pool!

I had some extra free time this month and decided to play along with a few more challenge blogs - (not sure how that happened but I am so glad it did!)

I am LOVIN' this SKETCH Challenge over at the STUCK?! Sketch Challenge Blog the month and I'm so happy I had a chance to Play along!
and the Pick a Minimum of 5 Items Challenge for the TAKE 5 Tuesday Challenge from the Paper Issues BLOG - inspired me too! 

I used: Orange, Pink, Stickers, Cardstock, Washi, Layers, Patterned Paper, Enamel Dots. - 9 Items in all!


Here is my layout!
This is a memory capture of a SUPER FUN Brothers week we shared with my hubby's brothers and our sister-in-laws at the AWESOME Beaches in Turks and Caicos in October of 2015!  We really had an amazing time!

The Die-cut title was made by the FABULOUS and multi-talented "Mama Doodle" from my favorite On-Line Scrapbook Store -  Scrap-a-Doodle Doo - (www.shopthedoo.com)

I bought it at the last weekend crop they hosted - and there was some discussion as to what the title actually says -
Is it - "Drinks by the Pool" - or - "Drunks by the Pool" 
What do you think?


I think it all depends upon the time of day ( and the number of drinks consumed ) when the photos were taken!  So - what do you think - Drinks or Drunks?  I am happy it seems to do "double duty!" LOL!

I used NUVO Mousse by Tonic Studios and a stencil to make the shimmery swirls on the base page - I used Aquamarine and Spring Green to make them.  I LOVE this stuff!! So much FUN!



Thanks for stopping by - I hope you are inspired to play along with these challenges - or at least find a few minutes for YOU to create!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Items Used:
Simple Stories "Here We Go" Collection
Ranger Distress Stains, Peacock Feathers, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron
Nuvo Mousse



3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the fun photos, the colors and that large title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see this page I love it more! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summery page! Just love all the elements and colors you used! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!