Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

I haven't been everywhere but....

I've been to BARCELONA!! - Actually this was our 2nd trip to Barcelona, the first one was in 2007, and we really enjoyed it so much more this time!  We hope it is not our last trip there!

Most of the paper used was from Kaisercraft's Close Up! Collection - from my favorite Local Scrapbook Store Scrap-a-Doodle Doo in Ramsey, NJ  - or on line at www.shopthedoo.com

I made this layout at one of their AWESOME Scrapbook Weekend Crops, and was also able to use up lots of my "stash" too. 

I really liked this photo of my husband and I at Placa Catalunya during our stay in Barcelona before our TransAtlantic Disney Cruise in September of 2014, so I printed it with 4 different finishes, and cut the photos different sizes, then added them to the layout along with some black rub-ons too!


I find duplicating the same favorite photo in different ways helps to add to a layout, when you only have one photo of an event, or location.


I hope this little trick inspires you - Have fun creating!

Thanks for stopping by - say "Hello" if you'd like :-)

((HUGS))
~Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!