Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Formal Magic !

Formal Night on our Westbound Transatlantic Cruise on The Disney Magic this past September.  Our journey was 14 nights long, and took us from Barcelona, to Malaga, Spain, onto Tenerife in the Canary Islands, before crossing the Atlantic, and arriving at Antigua. St. Maarten, St Kitts, and finally ending up in San Juan.

We had a F A B U L O U S time, a G R E A T group of Tablemates, W O N D E R F U L weather, and a very smooth crossing.

There were 2 Formal Nights, and this layout captures one of them, along with M*I*C*K*E*Y  himself!



I tried to only use Black, Silver and Bright Green embellishments to compliment the "Formal" photo - and of course I had to add LOTS OF BLING! 

Thanks for stopping by - I hope this layout inspires you to make a little "MAGIC" of your own!

((HUGS))
~ Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!