Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Catching up.....

Well, I'm not and I will NEVER be an "up to date" scrapper.  I've got too much catching up to do!! :-)
I find I scrap what I'm in the mood to scrap - how about you?

Long ago, I let go of trying to keep up with memories and photos, and I try to select photos that "tell the most story."   That is why I chose to scrap this photo of our 2010 - 2011 trip to Walt Disney World.  It was over the Christmas / New Year's break, and we celebrated my Mom & Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  My parents, my brother and sister-in-law and our 2 nephews, along with my hubby and our 2 son's had a great time, and made some very special memories! It tells the story of FAMILY and how import it is to take the time to spend time and create memories TOGETHER!

Here we are about to enter EPCOT.  It was a great day - crowded - but great!




I LOVE this paper line from Queen and Co.  It is called "MAGIC" ( how appropriate!)  The colors are SO DISNEY!  Other than the M I C K E Y Sticker, "2010" Pin and some M I C K E Y glitter confetti, all items on this layout were purchased from my Local Scrapbook Store - Scrap-A-Doodle Doo,  who also has an On-line Store that is open 24/7!  

Well, that's my latest layout - I hope you find some inspiration!

(HUGS)) ~ Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Sherri, I LOVE your Disney layout!! What an amazing group picture in front of the Epcot ball. Hope you will stop by and share this fun layout with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! And don't fret,I am still scrapping photos from 2009! It's about the joy or scrappin', not being "caught up". Thanks for linking up at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "Bloggy Love" ladies! Looking forward to spending some time at The Memory Nest too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup! If I tried to scrap in order I'd never get anything done...I only scrap whatever I'm in the mood to scrap! :) Love your layout - looks like an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page! I love the bright, happy colors. I am always behind on scrapping too. I just can't seem to do things in order! Thanks for linking up at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Disney page and great photo to scrap! How lucky your parents got to spend their 50th there. My parents are about to celebrate their 50th in the next few weeks. I have to be careful what I type about it though. They could stumble upon this comment! lol Thanks for linkin this up to the MN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri, thank you so much for sharing with us. I hope you will link up one of your Crafty creations again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!