Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Challenge YOUrself #17 - "Around here I Am..."


It's time for April's Challenge over at the 
Challenge YOUrself Blog!
Last month we went back in the past, now we are sticking to the present.
Record some of your daily blessings (snippets of your normal day)
Remember to include YOU in the photo :)
♥♥♥

This month, I am sharing a few little "snippets" of my daily routine with you, and also preserving them to look back on years from now, to see how my daily life has (or has not) changed!That is one of the GREAT things about these "YOU" Challenges! We as scrapbookers tend to fill our albums with photos that we take of others.  The Challenge YOUrself Blog "allows" usto document ourselves, and tell OUR story,along with that of our family and friends!The title of my layout is: "Around Here... I am Blessed" and I truly and gratefully feel that "I Am!"Here is my layout for your inspirations - and I hope you will play along with us over at the Challenge YOUrself Blog this month!


Around here - I am BLESSED with,
 and enjoy my simple everyday routines:

1. Mornings with Maggie and Tino ( our 2 Portuguese Waterdogs)
2. Dinner Prep, and my 1st Cup of Coffee 
(Starbucks in a Disney Cruiseline Tervis Cup of course!)
3. Work, Computer and 2nd Cup of Coffee
4. Feed us please! - Maggie and Tino want to eat dinner!
5. Family Dinner around the table - my favorite time of the day!
6. My Scrappy Time - if I'm lucky
7. Red Wine Time - after a busy day at work!


Here are a few close ups for you:

Love the gold accents and the feathers!

The little chipboard frames and the bicycle are super sweet!

I am just LOVING everything about this new Simple Stories "I Am" Collection! The colors, the embellishments, the patterns on the papers, the stickers....ALL OF IT! 

Here are the items that I used:
Simple Stories "I Am" Collection:
12x12 Basic Kit
12x12 Collection Kit
Enamel Dots
Chipboard Stickers
Chipboard Frames
Bits and Pieces
Self Adhesive Brads
Photo Stickers
Sentiment Stickers

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will come play with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog, and let us know what your daily blessing are - we can't wait to see what you come up with!

((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! LOVING how many photos you incorporated and loving how you framed them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I am "in love" with the I AM collection!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous page!! LOVE how you used this collection and framed our your blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Leslie - lots of pics - the little frames were FUN to use! :-)

      Delete

Please leave a message - I would love to hear from you!